Call the steel door experts now on:
SECURE STEEL DOORS
Specially designed to protect against serious, sustained
attack from heavy duty and abrasive wheel power tools.
Developed in partnership with a leading national retailer, Atakdor uses a combination of door security technologies, such as Atakcore and Leafshield, to frustrate serious, sustained attacks from heavy duty and abrasive wheel power-tools and cutting equipment. These tough single and double door-sets are fitted with high security hardware as standard with optional drop bars to present a formidable barrier to would be intruders.
At the heart of Atakdor lies a dense core that frustrates power cutting tools such as angle grinders.
Select high grade steel forged to protect the leaf and locks from direct attack.
Find out more
Our expert team of steel door specialists are waiting to answer your questions, or give free, expert advice. Simply fill in the form below and we will call you back.
“Strongdor gave a first class service from start to finish, each stage was seamless prompt response back on any queries, first class from order, production to delivery. Product selected - 2 double steel door sets, quality and finish are excellent. Thank you Strongdor definitely recommend you and will definitely use you again.”
Glyn (Director) MITEC Property Services Ltd
Typical emergency exit double door-set specification
Typical emergency exit single door-set specification
- 45mm thick door leaf with flush lipped astragal constructed from:
- 2mm thick steel sheets.
- 42mm thick Atakcore
- 2mm Leafshield protection
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.*
- Manufactured from 2mm thick steel.*
- Single rebate 100mm wide frame with additional rebate for flush lip.*
- A minimum of six fully adjustable fixing points are provided to each jamb.*
- Unique ‘Adjust-2-fit’ side channels with each frame.*
- Double rebate frames are available on request.
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.
- Choice of aluminium threshold with neoprene seal on external outward opening doors or flat threshold with brush seal.
- Self adhesive P-seal provided as standard.
- Brush seal for flat threshold.
- Standard as above
- BS 7352 Grade 13 stainless steel, twin bearing template drilled butt hinges with integral high security dog bolts are fitted as standard with CE marking - 5 fitted.
- Powder coated from the standard range
- Coastal grade finish is available as an option.
For specific advice and specifications, talk to our expert steel door sales team
WHY DO INSTALLERS CHOOSE STRONGDOR?
Come and join a growing number of industrial door installers, builders, construction and facilities management professionals who will not compromise on quality and service.
Accreditation and quality
Based in the UK, we make great doors. Precision built and checked at every stage for build quality and finish.
Superb service and expert advice
We are with you all the way. Get access to our expert sales team, many of whom have spent time in the industry, fitting doors and shutters themselves.
Value for money
Honestly, you can find cheaper steel doors on the market, but are they made from
quality steel? Do they come powder coated and with a full fixing kit? Do they save time and money on site? Often what looks like a bargain can cost more in the long run.
Fast track delivery
If you need your doors pronto, you may be able to get them quicker with a fast track delivery. Talk to the sales team for details and availability.