Do you have experience of working in a manufacturing environment and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a positive, can do attitude? Full training will be given however experience in a manufacturing role will be required.
Role and Responsibilities
· To work as part of the team to the best of your abilities
· To adhere to all health and safety guidelines
· To adhere to all available relevant SOP’s
· Maintain high housekeeping standards
· Relay any process improvements /suggestions/challenges to your line leader
· Be a flexible member of the team, willing to work at any point of the process given the opportunity
Full training will be given however experience in a manufacturing role will be required.
If you have experience in any of the following areas this would be advantageous but not essential: - Powder Coating - Assembly - Packing
Please note we are not currently recruiting for this role. However please submit your details and CV below, to be considered for the next recruitment cycle.
Purchase steel doors regularly? Speak to one of our account managers and request to set up an account today.Apply today