Call the steel door experts now on:
SECURE STEEL DOORS
Specially designed to protect against serious, sustained attack from heavy duty and abrasive wheel power tools.
Developed in partnership with a leading national retailer, Atakdor uses a combination of door security technologies, such as Atakcore and Leafshield, to frustrate serious, sustained attacks from heavy duty and abrasive wheel power-tools and cutting equipment. These tough single and double door-sets are fitted with high security hardware as standard with optional drop bars to present a formidable barrier to would be intruders.
At the heart of Atakdor lies a dense core that frustrates power cutting tools such as angle grinders.
Select, high grade steel forged to protect the leaf and locks from direct attack.
Typical emergency exit double door-set specification
Typical emergency exit single door-set specification
- 45mm thick door leaf with flush lipped astragal constructed from:
- 2mm thick steel sheets.
- 42mm thick Atakcore
- 2mm Leafshield protection
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.*
- Manufactured from 2mm thick steel.*
- Single rebate 100mm wide frame with additional rebate for flush lip.*
- A minimum of six fully adjustable fixing points are provided to each jamb.*
- Unique ‘Adjust-2-fit’ side channels with each frame.*
- Double rebate frames are available on request.
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.
- Choice of aluminium threshold with neoprene seal on external outward opening doors or flat threshold with brush seal.
- Self adhesive P-seal provided as standard.
- Brush seal for flat threshold.
- Standard as above
- BS 7352 Grade 13 stainless steel, twin bearing template drilled butt hinges with integral high security dog bolts are fitted as standard with CE marking - 5 fitted.
- Powder coated from the standard range
- Coastal grade finish is available as an option.