Securidor+ S3 security door range comprises of single and double security-rated steel door-sets that are specifically designed for use in locations that would benefit from enhanced protection. The typical applications for this range includes retail outlets, cash rooms, warehouses and utility sub stations.
Single personnel door-set
Bespoke security-rated steel door-sets. LPS1175: Level 3 Issue 7 Cert/LPCB ref. 1542a
14 day lead time
Up to 3m high
1 year warranty
Next day quote
Securidor+ S3 - Meets the requirements and testing procedures of LPS1175: Issue 7. LPCB approved and listed for intruder resistant building components, strongpoints, security enclosures and free standing barriers.
Securidor+ S3 - LPS 1175: Level 3 Issue 7 Cert/LPCB ref. 1542a
Typical door types and sizes
Please note that these door-sets can only be supplied with outward opening leaves.
|Single door size||Double door size|
|Min 750 x 1500mm||Min 1500 x 1500mm|
|Max 1400 x 3060mm||Max 2150 x 3060mm|
If you are unsure, or have a question, then please talk to one of our expert sales team, who will be able to advise and guide you.
Typical Securidor+ S3 specification
The welded frame is made from reinforced 1.5mm galvanised steel and a 38mm x 100mm single rebated profile. It is reinforced at hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
Manufactured from 1.5mm galvanised attack face steel with 1.5mm inner face, the composite door leaf is 51mm thick with astragal lip to the closing edge. It weighs approximately 80kg per square meter.
Leading face fits under the door - see below
Certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board to LPS 1175 Level 3 Issue 7 Cert/LPCB Ref. 1542a
The range is certified to LPS1175 level 3, and fitted with doubled hinges for additional strength. It also incorporates an anti leverage cover strip to closing edge of door leaf. The door-sets are also Secured by Design approved and are also available with louvres.
Wide choice of finishes available including powder coated finish from our range of RAL or BS colours.
Choice of Hooply Cefiro multipoint lock, Mico Tindall AD1 push pad, Mico Tindall AD2 full push pad, Mico Tindall AD3 lever handle, Mico Tindall MD1 push pad, Mico Tindall MD2 full push pad and Mico Tindall MD3 lever handle hardware. Heavy duty tower bolts on the passive leaf. Keys and cylinders can be registered to eliminate the chance of key copying.
Louvre Panels (subject to hardware)
For hardware and configuration please contact our sales team on 01524 727000
Securidor+ typical door features
- Independently tested by LPCB 1175 and passed stringent attack testing
- Single rebate minimum depth 38mm x 100mm
- Leaf 1.5 galvanised steel
- Minimum of 5 Reinforced fixing points either side with additional 2 on the head jamb for double doors
- 45mm thick door leaf with an anti leverage astragal
- D Seals
- Double skinned with interlocking strengthening seams
- Minimum of 4 Reinforced, Pre treated and Protected Grade 13 stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges (complies with EN 1935:2002)
- Vertical Anti Twist Interlocking welded channel core
- Reinforced lock keep
- Dense Rockwood Core
- Frame: 100mm galvanised steel
- Powder Coated (pre treated and primed as standard offering additional protection)