Developed in partnership with a leading national retailer, Atakdor uses a combination of door security technologies, such as Atakcore and Leafshield, to frustrate serious, sustained attacks from heavy duty and abrasive wheel power-tools and cutting equipment. These tough single and double door-sets are fitted with high security hardware as standard with optional drop bars to present a formidable barrier to would be intruders.
At the heart of Atakdor lies a dense core that frustrates power cutting tools such as angle grinders.
Selected, high grade steel forged to protect the leaf and locks from direct attack from drills.
Typical emergency exit double door-set specification
Typical emergency exit single door-set specification
- 45mm thick door leaf with flush lipped astragal constructed from:
- 2mm thick steel sheets.
- 42mm thick Atakcore
- 2mm Leafshield protection
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.*
- Manufactured from 2mm thick steel.*
- Single rebate 100mm wide frame with additional rebate for flush lip.*
- A minimum of six fully adjustable fixing points are provided to each jamb.*
- Unique ‘Adjust-2-fit’ side channels with each frame.*
- Double rebate frames are available on request.
- 3 year warranty against rust as standard for all colour coated doors.
- Choice of aluminium threshold with neoprene seal on external outward opening doors or flat threshold with brush seal.
- Self adhesive P-seal provided as standard.
- Brush seal for flat threshold.
- Standard as above
- BS 7352 Grade 13 stainless steel, twin bearing template drilled butt hinges with integral high security dog bolts are fitted as standard with CE marking - 5 fitted.
- Powder coated from the standard range
- Coastal grade finish is available as an option.
For specific advice and specifications, talk to our expert steel door sales team
Price includes our standard powder coating colour range
STRONGDOR HEAD OFFICE
Accounts, Sales and Marketing.
Carnforth Business Park,
Oakwood Way, Carnforth LA5 9FD
Customer Services, Research, Development and Manufacturing
Unit 4 Southgate, White Lund Industrial Estate, Morecambe LA3 3PB